The Intermediate Series of workshops are for people who have a good understanding of the fundamentals of their camera and photography. You are an avid shooter looking to expand your photographic horizons with new information and new photo experiences. These workshops are diverse and need not be taken in order.
My workshops also make great gifts. I’ve had so many clients buy gift certificates, I’ve started to enhance my gift certificate packaging and offerings to make these gifts more fun for the photographer in your life. Please click here for more information on gift ideas.
All classes, workshops, field trips, and photo shoots are scheduled through my meetup group, so please join it today and register for your first workshop. If you see a workshop you want to take but it’s not currently being offered please e-mail me a request along with a time that works well for you and I will work on scheduling the workshop. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me or call me at 401-285-1501.
1. Intermediate Class on Digital Photography (4 week class)
2. Learn it all Workshop! (includes the intermediate class, a software lesson, and an outdoor workshop.)
3. Field Trips / Photo Shoots
4. How to Improve Your Travel Photos.
5. Landscape Photography
6. Photographically Speaking (Learn how to critique a photograph)
7. Take your Flash Photography to the Next Level.
8. Intermediate Lightroom
9. Intermediate Photoshop Elements
10. Intermediate Photoshop CS?
Please click here to join my meetup group so you can see the schedule of upcoming classes and register.
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.
© 2013 Gary's Computer Consulting, Photography & Web Site Design
Last modified: 10/24/2015