The beginner’s series workshops are for people who realize that they bought an expensive digital camera and they are really not using it to it’s full potential. These workshops are designed to help you get to know your camera and the fundamentals of photography. I have included a sequence to help guide you through these courses but if you feel comfortable with a specific topic, feel free to jump around to different workshops.
My workshops also make great gifts. I’ve had so many clients buy gift certificates, I’ve started to enhance my gift certificate packaging and offerings to make these gifts more fun for the photographer in your life. Please click here for more information on gift ideas.
All classes, workshops, field trips, and photo shoots are scheduled through my meetup group, so please join it today and register for your first workshop. If you see a workshop you want to take but it’s not currently being offered please e-mail me a request along with a time that works well for you and I will work on scheduling the workshop. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me or call me at 401-285-1501.
1. 3 Hour Outdoor Photography Workshop
2. Introduction to Digital Photography Course
Register on my Meetup group. (4 - 2 hour classes)
3. Beginners Learn it All Workshop (Includes the photography class, the online photography class and Photoshop)
4. Introduction to using your Flash
5. Learn to Take Better Pictures of Your Children
6. Learn to Photograph Your Children Playing Sports
7. Introduction to Adobe Lightroom
8. Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Elements or Photoshop CC
9. Introduction to DSLR Video
10. Editing Video with Adobe Premiere Elements or Premiere Pro CC
Please click here to join my Meetup group so you can see the schedule of upcoming classes and register.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.
© 2013 Gary's Computer Consulting, Photography & Web Site Design
Last modified: 10/24/2015